Tuesday, September 28, 2010

EARTHQUAKE!

The movie "Earthquake" was released in 1974. At this time this movie was at the peek of film technology and special effects. They were finally able to create movies that had a realistic feel. The assignment was to ask our grandparents or parents what there reactions were to the movie. I already knew i had a disadvantaged to this assignment being that my Grandparents don't speak English. I had little hope in my asking my parents as well because my father barely speaks English and my mother has the memory of a goldfish. I thought to give it a try anyway. As i assumed my mother could not remember if she saw the movie. i read her the synopsis and she still couldn't recall. But i could only imagine that this movie would have made viewers afraid of what disasters could happen since they had never been portrayed before on film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment